Monday, April 11, 2016

REFLECTION 5: Pshychological Foundations of Curriculum


These week, we learned about psychological foundation. But I realize I'm not focusing while in class because of certain problem that I faced these week. I know these is not an excuse, So not to worry I will read it by myself and back on track again. Cheer up!!





WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF CURRICULUM.

  What I understand, it is more on the concerned with the question of how people learn.  Is also provides a basis for understanding the teaching and learning process. The process are both essential of curricularists, because it is only when students learn and understand curriculum, gain some knowledge and they know how to use it that the curriculum has actual worth.



THE  PSYCOLOGY RELATED TO CURRICULUM.

The psycology related to curriculum in term of how the teacher understand the individual learning skills. Other than that, they are three major theories of learning , the first one is behaviorist, second are cognitive-information processing theories and the last one are phenomenological and humanistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment