Monday, April 11, 2016

REFLECTION 8: CURRICULUM EVALUATION.

WHAT IS EVALUATION?



Evaluation is, the process or group of processes that people perform in order to gather data and that will enable them to decide whether to accept, change, or eliminate something.
Concerned with relative values and statements of worth.
Other than that, it is determining whether the expected or the planned has occurred or is occuring in relation to the intended.
 What I understand about these, evaluation is something that I setup for children like the activity in class I guess whether it is a good or not. Other than that it is also similar on what I do when I provide the lesson plan. Such as the objective of my lesson had been achieve or not. My lesson that I provide are effective or not for children or I have already achieve the goals or not.
From what I know also, evaluation can be informal or formal assessment.
Other than than when we do the evaluation it should be based on 5 question which is: Intrinsic value, Instrumental value,comparative value and Idealization value and decision value.

No comments:

Post a Comment